Hello Beauty Junkies,
Love, Hugs and Kisses to all of my beauty junkies out there. Can you believe it is November already? Time is surely flying and it's getting colder as we speak. But never fear, I have my makeup to keep me warm. I have had so much fun this month with makeup that I wanted to share my favorites with you today.
So without further ado, lets get to it:
I am not a foundation kind of girl. I prefer concealer and powder as my foundation choice. This month my favorite powder and concealer is
Makeup forever Full coverage concealer in color 12 works great for my under eye circle and acne scars. Covers everything with one applications and no need to build the coverage. I have been using this tube everyday for 4 months and still have plenty left because a little goes along way.
MAC Careblend pressed powder in Medium Dark is a great powder to set the concealer, the color is great and control the oil like a champ. I have no complaints about it.
EyesI love to play up the eyes. So its a no brainer that I have a lot of faves in this section
- Urban Decay Hi Performance Revolution eyelash curler (yeah it's a mouthful). This cageless design on the curler allows me to get the end lashes curled with no crimping.
- Benefits They're Real Mascara has made me fall in love with my lashes all over again. This mascara make my long full lashes look amazing. I love the brush and spike ball at the end allow me to define my end lashes like a pro.
- Milani Infinite Eye Liner in Everlast is the longest wearing liquid eyeliner at the drug store. This is truly a 24 hour liner and only comes off with a good makeup remover. Love the brush.
- MUFE Brow Seal is excellent a laying down my unruly eyebrows and sets my powder or pencil when I want extra definition.
- Milani Liquif'eye eyeliner and Stila Eye Kohl are the best waterline eyeliners on the market and I have the worst runny eyes.
- I love, love, love my Inglot 20 pan freedom palette. Excellent pigmentation and price ($4-7per shadow)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette is super great for neutral looks. Beauty Must Have period.
- Mary Kay Eye Makeup remover is the best in the business at removing the toughest, longest wearing eyeliners and shadows. Gentle on the eyes and no burn what so ever. Can't live without this.....
My favorite lipgloss and lipstick combo for October has been Illamasqua lipstick in Underworld and Illamasqua lipgloss in Tantrum. Now these two were instant favorites. The fateful day that i say these in Sephora was amazing. I walked around for more than an hour trying to talk myself out of buying them. I left the store without them and I haunted me for weeks.
I ran back and had to make them mine. Now I
wear them all the time.
Milani Lip Flash in PhotoFlash saved my Halloween makeup by serving as an eyeshadow base and lipstick. Highly pigmented and full of shimmer, perfect for nights out and playing dress up (wink, wink).
MAC 226, MAC 227 and Enkore/Crown Contour Blush are brushes I use everyday. The MAC
is an excellent tapered blending brush that lets me place serious details in my crease for a defined, dramatic looks. The MAC 227 is great for setting my under eye concealer with powder and packing shadow on the lid. The contour brush is my absolute fav for applying blush to the apples of my cheek and contouring the hallows of my cheeks.
- Aquolina's Pink Sugar is all time favorite. It smells of sweet things and baked goods. It has notes Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, and Powder.
|Aquolina's Pink Sugar, Viktor and Rolf's FlowerBomb and Rihanna's Reb'L Fleur|
- Viktor and Rolf's Flowerbomb is my favorite date night/nightclub perfume. It is a sexy fragrance that last all day. It has notes of Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia,and Patchouli.
- Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur is a spicy fragrance that surprised me alot because I hate Rihanna. But the fragrane is on point it had notes of Patchouli, Vanilla, Amber, and Musk.
Wooo ok... I am all done.
I have covered all my favorites for the month of October. I hope that this list help you. If you need or want a more in-depth review of something please leave a comment below and I would be more than happy to oblige.
As always, Rate, comment, subscribe and share. Also stay tuned for Halloween Makeup, Drugstore favorites and Sephora friends and family haul post.
Until then stay beat,